SYNC CYCLE SAFETY MEASURES FOR PHASE 3 HEIGHTENED ALERT
How many riders will there be in your studios?
We will have 15 riders to 1 instructor in our YCK studio and 12 riders to 1 instructor in our ECR studio.
What are the amenities available during this period?
Workout towels, water coolers and shower facilities remain available for use.
If you are showering, please keep the duration brief.
Please kindly approach our front desk should you need a bath towel.
What is your check in process?
All riders are required to scan our unique Safe Entry QR code before entry. To facilitate effective tracing, please ensure you have downloaded your TraceTogether apps or have your token.
I’m feeling mildly unwell, is it alright for me to show up?
If you are feeling under the weather, please do not visit the studios.
Let’s keep everyone safe.
Under what other circumstances should I stay away from the studios?
Please stay away from our studios if you have:
- come in contact with any Covid-19 patient, or is being tested for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- come in contact with someone ordered to serve SHN and/or has been issued medical certificates for respiratory symptoms
What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy remains the same at 12 hour before class starts. Due to the very limited bike availability, please ensure your attendance is fulfilled to avoid a credit being deducted for your missed class.
- Temperature Check by our frontdesk staff
- Check-in using TraceTogether token or App
- You may be required to wait at our designated waiting area as we strictly only allow limited headcounts in our premises at any one time.
- Riders are required to have their masks on at all times both on and off the bike.
- Bikes and dumbbells are sanitized before and after each class
- Sanitize your hands
- Sanitize your hands
- We request that all riders kindly exit the studio within 5 minutes after class ends to avoid overcrowding.
- Check out from TraceTogether
- To minimise interaction with our staff, kindly send in your enquiries to email@example.com
- To further protect our staff, all our frontdesk will be wearing gloves and masks when on shift.
Go to FAQ for more information