- Can you extend my series for me?
As we move into Phase 3, the studio will cease extending your packages with effect from 10th Jan 2021. If you have non covid related reasons that require us to review your request, it will be done on a case by case basis. All approvals to grant the extension is subject to a $50 surcharge. Each extension is for a period of no more than 30 days and each rider can only request for a one time extension.
- I am issued a Medical Certificate, can I use this MC to request for a refund of my credit?
Please note that this will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Can I purchase 28/30 series in Phase 3?
28/30 will not be available for purchase until further notice.Please note that for riders holding 28/30 classes before the Circuit Breaker period, your 28/30 will be unfrozen with effect from 1/2/21. An email with the details will be sent to you by 15th Jan. Do note that no further extension will be provided for this series.
- Can I use the shower facilities?
Yes. However, you are required to keep the shower brief in order to prevent overcrowding.
Towels will not be available until further notice.
Refer a new friend to purchase series (first series purchase after Newbie Trial within 7 days from last Newbie class) and score free rides on us with effect from 11 Jan 2021.
⚡️5 – 10 class series – 1 comp ride
⚡️20 – 30 class series -2 comp rides
⚡️50 class series – 3 comp rides
1. Simply email us SCFAM_<followed by YOUR email> to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. CC your friend in the email.
3. Indicate the name and registered account of your friend who bought a package
4. We will add the comp rides to your account.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Referrer must be a rider holding an existing series (3 class series and above) with Sync Cycle.
2. Newbies, Drop in & Community series are not applicable for redemption.
3. Validity of free classes are as follows:
1 class – 7 days,
2 classes – 14 days,
3 classes -21 days.
4. No further extensions provided for free classes.
5. Complimentary rides are non-transferable & non-refundable.
6. Redemption period: Within 1 week from date of purchase of package
7. Referee must purchase a new series within 7 days after last Newbie ride.
8. Applicable for purchases from 11th January 2021.
Every birthday is a blessing and here’s a birthday treat for you!
Redeem a complimentary ride on the house!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rider must hold existing series with Sync Cycle.
2. Not applicable to Newbie, Drop-in, Community series.
3. Original/Photocopy of NRIC/Passport to be presented to our staff for verification purposes.
4. Validity of complimentary class – 1 week upon credit into account.
5. No further extensions provided for complimentary rides.
6. Complimentary rides are non-transferable & non-refundable.
7. Redemption period: Within birthday month.
(i.e Birth date: 15 January 1990 – you may redeem on any date from 1st January to 31st January 2021)
8. Redemption will be invalid if claim before/beyond birthday month.
9. Please wait for 2-3 working days for complimentary ride to be credited into your account.
- How do I get started?
Getting started with us is easy. All you need to do is to create an account online, purchase your selected series and book a spot on the day you wish to ride! Turn up at least 10-15 minutes earlier before class so that we can assist you with the proper bike set up.
- I am New. Which class is suitable?
We strongly encourage you to start with our Beginners Ride so that you have a better understanding of what riding to the beat is about. You may also join our Rhythmic Rides if that schedule suits you better.Our friendly crew and instructors will be there to help you to set up your bike before the ride begin.
- Is there a min age required to join?
Riders have to be at least 16 years old. Riders under 18 years old will need a parent or guardian to be present before their first class to sign a waiver form.
- Is there a min height required to join?
Yes, you need to be at least 1.53m to ride the bike.
- Do you hold private class?
Yes, we do. Please write in to email@example.com for assistance.
- I have a pre-existing medical condition, can I ride?
If you have any pre-existing medical condition, please first seek your doctor’s clearance before you join us on the bike.
- How do I get there?
Please go to Studios page for directions.
- What amenities does the studio provide?
Our studio has shower facilities, complete with toiletries, a water cooler and fresh fluffy towels to soak up those party sweat! (Not available during Phase 3)
- How do I get latest studio updates?
Subscribe to our Telegram group: https://t/me/synccycle
Follow us on IG: synccycle
- What is your Cancellation period?
One class credit will be deducted from your account if a booked ride is cancelled less than 12 hours before the actual class timing All cancelation can be done online.
- What is your Late Policy
There is a strict 5 minutes grace if you have rode with us at least 2 times and above. For newbies, there is no grace period. As such, please strive to arrive at least 10 – 15 minutes before the actual class timing to allow for ample time change and set up the bikes. We seek your cooperation and understanding, that all latecomers will be denied entry. This is to prevent class disruption to the class and for your personal safety.
- What happens if I put myself on waitlist for classes of two same timing but at different location?
Please monitor your waitlist status closely. Once you are enrolled in any of the studios, you must remove yourself from waitlist in the other studio. In the event, you are enrolled from waitlist from both studios, then it will be counted as two class credits even though you can only attend one class. This is because a spot was taken up by you, yet not unlisted, as such, resulting in operation abortive cost.
- What if I have accidentally booked the wrong studio?
We strongly encourage all riders to double check their bookings to avoid this situation. In the event that the wrong studio is booked, please note that we are unable to return the credit to the rider as there are abortive operative costs involved.
- Do you offer any free trial?
We do not offer free trials. However, you can purchase newbie rides at 2 for $40 if you are here at Sync Cycle for the first time.
- Do you allow walk-ins?
To guarantee a bike in class and a smooth check in process, we recommend that you do your booking online.
- I am on a Waitlist, how would I be notified?
You will be enrolled automatically once any cancellation is detected. You will then be notified by an email. Please check your email often whenever you are on waitlisted.
- I was unaware that I’ve been enrolled from a waitlist, can I cancel my class?
For waitlisters, we suggest that you check your emails regularly, to prevent the system from auto bumping you in, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
- How do I remove myself from the waitlist?
These are the steps:
Log into your account
Select “My Classes”
Select the class you want to remove yourself from, Click UNRESERVE
- Can I bring a friend?
We love that you are sharing the love for riding with your friends. Your friend can purchase a newbie ride or you may request to share your regular series with her. She can then book for the same class with the series she bought or shared with you.
- Can I book 2 bikes?
Each account is allowed to book only 1 bike in any class. If you are coming with your friend, they can register for an account and book for the same class with their series.
- Can my friend ride under my account?
For safety and accountability reasons, all riders are strictly required to ride under their own name. Our studio reserves the full right to deny entry without credit refund should the rider is found not riding under his/her own account.
- Why am I not able to book for classes?
More often than not, it is due to the possibility that you have booked your first class at a later date than the second class. For eg.: After purchasing a 10 class series, you booked your first class of this series on 1st November. Then you wish to book your second class on 28th October. The system would then prompt you to buy another series in order to book the class on the 28th. This is because the system has already picked up 1st November as the activation date. To rectify this, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I missed my class for various reasons, can you please waive off the late cancellation or no show policy and return my class credit?
Unfortunately, we are not able to waive or refund your credit as there are abortive costs involved
- How does the waitlist work?
1. You are added to the waitlist in the order you join the queue.
2. Whenever someone drop out of class, the next in line (waitlisted) will be automatically bumped in. This will happen during valid cancellation period.Eg: Last cancellation for next day 7:10pm class will be 7:10am on the same day.
3. You will be notified by email. Please check often.
4. If you are bumped into a class that you are not able to attend, please quickly cancel the class within the 12 hours cancellation period to avoid credits from being taken.
5. If you are not able to attend a class anymore, please ensure you remember to remove yourself from the waitlist queue during the cancellation period to avoid being bumped in.
6. If you are being bumped in and can’t make it for class, please note that your credit will be taken as a bike has been kept aside for you.
7. A credit will temporarily be deducted when you are on waitlist. Once the class is over, the waitlist will expire and credit will automatically be returned to your account.
- I purchased a Drop-in, am i applicable to purchase a Newbie Trial package?
No, a Drop-in will be considered as an existing customer.
- Can I share my series with friends?
Yes, these series are available for sharing
– 5 class series and above can be shared with 2 other riders.
– 50 classes & above can be shared with 4 other riders.
- How do I go about sharing?
Provide us with you and your friend’s email addresses and we will assist with the linking of your accounts. You may send your request to email@example.com
- Can we change linked rider’s account from one to another?
We allow a one time change of name for each account. Subsequent changes must be supported by relevant supporting documents, ie employment relocation or medical certificate.
- Can I split the no. of classes between my friend(s) and I?
Our system does not allocate class count. You may wish to work this out with your friend/s.
- Can I ask for an extension?
All extensions require the purchase of a minimum 5 class series to be extended. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- My series has expired. Can I still purchase a series and have my expired series extended?
On a case by case basis, we will review and allow for such reactivation of expired series if the expired date is within 14 days of your new purchase.
- Can I transfer my series to my friend?
We will review such requests on a case by case basis. Should your request be approved, please note that there is an administrative fee of $50. If you are on a newbie series, please note that your series can only be transferred to another new rider who has not ride with us.
- Can I ask for a refund?
All purchases are final.
- What is 28/30?
This series allows you to ride up to 28 classes in a month at only $360. Please note that there is a no-show and late cancellation fee at $15.
- Why is there a no show, late cancel fine for the 28/30 series?
As a bike has been kept aside for you, your no show or late cancellation would have incurred an operating cost for the studio, and thus, it is necessary for the bike booked to be accounted for.
- Can I share my series with friends?
- What should i bring?
Please come in your activewear, bring along a water bottle, workout towel and a pair of socks. It is mandatory to wear socks for the ride.
- When should I arrive?
If you are new to Sync Cycle, please always arrive 15 before the class starts. This will provide you with time to set up the bikes. We also seek your cooperation and understanding, that latecomers will be denied entry to prevent any class disruption and for your own personal safety.
- What if I run late?
All latecomers will be denied access into classes for safety reasons. Your class credit will not be refunded to your account as there are abortive costs involved.
- Can I bring along my cycling shoes?
Yes, please feel free to do so.
- My muscles are sore, what should I do?
You could be experiencing DOMS – Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness. Please hydrate well and do stretching throughout the day to ease the soreness. Refrain from further strenuous exercises and allow time for recovery. If the soreness persists after a few days, please seek medical advice.