- How do I get there?
Please click on "Studio" for detailed directions.
- How do I get there?
- What amenities does the studio provide?
Our studios have shower facilities, complete with toiletries. A water cooler and fresh fluffy towels to soak up your party sweat!
- How do I get latest studio updates?
You may stay updated on our latest promotions and announcements via any of the below channels:
Telegram (Promotions & Updates)
Telegram (Find someone to share your series with)
- What amenities does the studio provide?
- How do I get started?
Getting started with us is easy. All you need to do is to create an account online, purchase your selected series and book a spot on the day you wish to ride! Turn up at least 10-15 minutes earlier before class so that we can assist you with the proper bike set up.
- I am New. Which class is suitable?
We strongly encourage you to start with our Beginners Ride so that you have a better understanding of what riding to the beat is about. You may also join our Rhythmic Rides if that schedule suits you better. Our friendly crew and instructors will be there to help you to set up your bike before the ride begin.
- Is there a min age required to join?
Riders under 18 years old will need a parent or guardian to sign a waiver form.
Please write in to email@example.com to request for one.
If you are under 18 and riding without a signed waiver form/ approval from your guardian/parent, you will assume all responsibilities and hereby release and forever discharge Sync Cycle for any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, rights, actions, causes of actions, expenses and suits of any kind whatsoever, foreseen or unforeseen, for personal injury, wrongful death, damage to property, or otherwise resulting from participation in the classes.
- Is there a minimum height or maximum weight for riders?
Yes, you need to be at least 1.50m to 2.03m to ride the bike and the maximum weight is 120kg.
- Do you hold private class?
Yes, we do. Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- I have a pre-existing medical condition, can I ride?
If you have any pre-existing medical condition, please first seek your doctor’s clearance before you join us on the bike.
- When do you release a new schedule?
New schedule are released on every Sunday at 630pm.
- What is your cancellation period?
If you are not able to attend the class you have booked, please remember to cancel your spot 12 hours before the class timing. Failure to do so will result in a no show status and credit for that class will be forfeited.
- What is your late policy?
We have a strict 5 minutes grace to enter the bike room if you are a regular rider who does not require bike set up assistance. You need to be in the bike room by the 5th minute. Please note that this grace is not extended to newbies for safety reasons.If you are riding with us for the first two times, please make an effort to arrive at least 10 minutes before class.
Please note that all late comers will be denied entry for class etiquette and safety reasons.
- What happens if I put myself on waitlist on different location but for classes that happen on the same day/time?
Waitlists works such that whenever a spot avails, the system will automatically bump you in. You will be immediately notified by email when that happens. As such, please remember to check your email regularly.Please remember to remove yourself from waitlist should you not be able to attend the waitlisted class anymore.
In the event, you are bumped in from your waitlist, and are not able to attend this said class, the credit will be forfeited.
You may remove yourself from the class 12 hours before the class timing.
- What if I have accidentally booked the wrong studio?
We strongly encourage all riders to double check their bookings to avoid this situation. In the event that the wrong studio is booked, please note that we are unable to return the credit to the rider as there are abortive operative costs involved.
- Do you offer any free trial?
We do not offer free trials. However, you can purchase newbie rides at 2 for $40 if you are here at Sync Cycle for the first time.
- Do you allow walk-ins?
To guarantee a bike in class and a smooth check in process, we recommend that you do your booking online.
- I am on a Waitlist, how would I be notified?
You will be enrolled automatically once any cancellation is detected. You will then be notified by an email. Please check your email often whenever you are on waitlisted.
- I was unaware that I’ve been enrolled from a waitlist, can I cancel my class?
For waitlisters, we suggest that you check your emails regularly, to prevent the system from auto bumping you in and please remove yourself from the waitlist 12 hours before the class. Please note that we are unable to return the credit to you if you are unable to attend the class as there are abortive operative costs involved.
- To remove yourself from the waitlist, simply follow these steps:
Log into your account
Select “My Classes”
Select the class you want to remove yourself from, Click UNRESERVE
- Can I bring a friend?
Yes, you can use the assign a guest function to invite your friend to ride with you!
- Can my friend ride under my account?
For safety and accountability reasons, all riders are strictly required to ride under their own name. Our studio reserves the full right to deny entry without credit refund should the rider is found not riding under his/her own account.
- Why am I not able to book for classes?
More often than not, it is due to the possibility that you have booked your first class at a later date than the second class. For eg.: After purchasing a 10 class series, you booked your first class of this series on 1st November. Then you wish to book your second class on 28th October. The system would then prompt you to buy another series in order to book the class on the 28th. This is because the system has already picked up 1st November as the activation date. To rectify this, please write to us at email@example.com
- I missed my class for various reasons, can you please waive off the late cancellation or no show policy and return my class credit?
Unfortunately, we are not able to waive or return you the missed class credit due to abortive costs involved.
How to Assign A Guest?
- Log into your account
- Click “Book A Bike”
- Choose the class you would like to attend
- Select bike spot
- Click “My Classes” under your account
- Select gear icon beside the enrolled class
- Click "Assign guest"
- Input your guest's email address
- Your guest will receive an email confirmation
- Book another spot for yourself if you would like to attend the class together with your friend!
1. Only shareable series (5 Class Series and above) are allowed to assign a guest.
- Not applicable to Newbie, Drop-in & 28/30
2. Assign A Guest function will not be available within 12 hours before class starts.
Do contact us as soon as possible should you require assistance with assigning your guest.
3. Credits cannot be refunded if guest is unable to turn up for class.
4. Credits cannot be refunded if there is double booking from host and without assigning a guest.
5. All guests and riders are required to have a registered account and strictly riding under own name.
6. The studio reserve the rights to deny entry if the above is not met.
- How does the waitlist work?
1. You are added to the waitlist in the order you join the queue.
2. Whenever someone drop out of class, the next in line (waitlisted) will be automatically bumped in. This will happen during valid cancellation period.Eg: Last cancellation for next day 7:10pm class will be 7:10am on the same day.
3. You will be notified by email. Please check often.
4. If you are bumped into a class that you are not able to attend, please quickly cancel the class within the 12 hours cancellation period to avoid credits from being taken.
5. If you are not able to attend a class anymore, please ensure you remember to remove yourself from the waitlist queue during the cancellation period (12 hours before the class) to avoid being bumped in.
6. If you are being bumped in and can’t make it for class, please note that your credit will be taken as a bike has been kept aside for you.
7. A credit will temporarily be deducted when you are on waitlist. Once the class is over, the waitlist will expire and credit will automatically be returned to your account.
- I purchased a Drop-in, am i applicable to purchase a Newbie Trial package?
No, a Drop-in will be considered as an existing customer.
- Can I share my series with friends?
Yes, these series are available for sharing
– 5 class series and above can be shared with 2 other riders.
– 50 classes & above can be shared with 4 other riders.
- How do I go about sharing?
Provide us with you and your friend’s email addresses and we will assist with the linking of your accounts. You may send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can we change linked rider’s account from one to another?
We allow a one time change of name for each account. Subsequent changes must be supported by relevant supporting documents, ie employment relocation or medical certificate.
- Can I split the no. of classes between my friend(s) and I?
Our system does not allocate class count. You may wish to work this out with your friend/s.
- Can I ask for an extension?
All extensions require the purchase of a minimum 5 class series to be extended. Please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- My series has expired. Can I still purchase a series and have my expired series extended?
On a case by case basis, we will review and allow for such reactivation of expired series if the expired date is within 14 days of your new purchase.
- Can I transfer my series to my friend?
We will review such requests on a case by case basis. Should your request be approved, please note that there is an administrative fee of $50. If you are on a newbie series, please note that your series can only be transferred to another new rider who has not ride with us.
- Can I ask for a refund?
All purchases are final.
- What is 28/30?
This series allows you to ride up to 28 classes in a month at only $360. Please note that there is a no-show and late cancellation fee at $15.
- Why is there a no show, late cancel fine for the 28/30 series?
As a bike has been kept aside for you, your no show or late cancellation would have incurred an operating cost for the studio, and thus, it is necessary for the bike booked to be accounted for.
- What should i bring?
Please come in your activewear, bring along a water bottle, workout towel and a pair of socks. It is mandatory to wear socks for the ride.
- When should I arrive?
If you are new to Sync Cycle, please always arrive 15 before the class starts. This will provide you with time to set up the bikes. We also seek your cooperation and understanding, that latecomers will be denied entry to prevent any class disruption and for your own personal safety.
- What if I run late?
All latecomers will be denied access into classes for safety reasons. Your class credit will not be refunded to your account as there are abortive costs involved.
- Can I bring along my cycling shoes?
Yes, please feel free to do so.
- My muscles are sore, what should I do?
You could be experiencing DOMS – Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness. Please hydrate well and do stretching throughout the day to ease the soreness. Refrain from further strenuous exercises and allow time for recovery. If the soreness persists after a few days, please seek medical advice.
Every birthday is a blessing and here’s a birthday treat for you!
Redeem a complimentary ride on the house!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rider must hold existing series with Sync Cycle.
2. Not applicable to Newbie, Drop-in, Community series.
3. Original/Photocopy of NRIC/Passport to be presented to our staff for verification purposes.
4. Validity of complimentary class – 1 week upon credit into account.
5. No further extensions provided for complimentary rides.
6. Complimentary rides are non-transferable & non-refundable.
7. Redemption period: Within birthday month.
(i.e Birth date: 15 January 1990 – you may redeem on any date from 1st January to 31st January 2021)
8. Redemption will be invalid if claim before/beyond birthday month.
9. Please wait for 2-3 working days for complimentary ride to be credited into your account.
Refer a new friend to purchase series (first series purchase after Newbie Trial within 7 days from last Newbie class) and score free rides on us with effect from 11 Jan 2021.
5 – 10 class series – 1 comp ride
20 – 30 class series -2 comp rides
50 class series – 3 comp rides
1. Simply email us SCFAM_ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. CC your friend in the email.
3. Indicate the name and registered account of your friend who bought a package
4. We will add the comp rides to your account.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Referrer must be a rider holding an existing series (3 class series and above) with Sync Cycle.
2. Newbies, Drop in & Community series are not applicable for redemption.
3. Validity of free classes are as follows:
1 class – 7 days,
2 classes – 14 days,
3 classes -21 days.
4. No further extensions provided for free classes.
5. Complimentary rides are non-transferable & non-refundable.
6. Redemption period: Within 1 week from date of purchase of package
7. Referee must purchase a new series within 7 days after last Newbie ride.
8. Applicable for purchases from 11th January 2021.