Sync Cycle @ Capitol Outdoor Plaza
Non member can join our weekday evening ride at $45 drop in rate. Go to Buy > Capitol Outdoor Drop in. Drop us a note firstname.lastname@example.org to get the invitation to the book the bike.
2. How many weekday evening classes can I ride?
You can book as many weekday evening classes without the need to further purchase a $28 drop in voucher. You must however, at least have one weekend class booked with a one time purchase of the $28 Capitol Top Up Pass.
3. Can I book the weekday evening class without the top up?
No, you need to have at least one weekend top up pass to be eligible for the weekday evening rides.
4. Can I use my unlimited to ride the weekday evening classes?
All series including Phase 2 bundle can be used except 7 days unlimited, ISVR, drop in, newbies ride, off peak and 28/30.
5. How does eligible rider book for the weekday evening classes?
A private link will be sent to you to book the weekday evening classes with your existing series.
6. Is this arrangement applicable to riders who already purchased weekend top ups for 11, 12th and 13th?
Yes, this is applicable to all riders who have purchased the $28 Top Up Pass or $45 Outdoor Drop in.
7. I bought a drop in for the weekend ride, but I currently do not have a series with the studio. Can I purchase a series now and use this series to book the weekday evening classes?
Yes, you can do that.